Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bad Days and Good Days

Yesterday was a bad day...  Another day of dragging.  Another day of crying at the gym because I was so exhausted I couldn't see straight.  Then there was today.  I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, but throughout the day it got better and better.  Is my body finally getting used to my diet??  Or was it because I decided to eat dark chocolate organic cookies that had more sugar in four of them than I've eaten in the last 10 days.  Who knows! 

Today was supposed to be my rest day, but I ended up going to the Fort anyway.  I decided several months ago that I was going to go to the Fort four days a week, and I realized that I can't go Friday so I had to go today.  I was really glad I did!  We had a small class and I killed the workout!  It was a workout that I really liked and was actually good at.  I finished minutes sooner than I thought I would.  Yesterday one the other hand, was terrible.  We had to 1 min 30 sec. to do 15 burpees and as many pullups as we could do.  Since I suck at burpees, I sucked at this workout.  I ended up in tears before the end of the workout.  I stayed after class and talked to my amazing coach Jennie, and she said that maybe I should add a serving of fruit in to my daily regimen.  I am going to go shopping tomorrow and grab some fruit for myself.  Hopefully that will help.

As far as tonight's workout goes, we did walking lunges, kettle bell swings and sit ups.  I killed that shit!  Felt good to finish fast.  That hasn't happened for me in two weeks! 

I've been great with food.  Haven't cheated, except for the dark chocolate cookies I had today.  The chocolate is dark enough for me to eat without feeling guilty, but I'm sure there is some flour in the cookies.  All in all, really great.  I can't wait to weigh myself on Saturday morning.  Hopefully I'll be down a few pounds!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment