Thursday, January 20, 2011

No More Hiding!!!!

Unintentionally, I've been hiding behind my hair.  Five years ago was the last time I cut more than a half an inch off my hair.  It's been growing and growing and growing for five years.  It was down to the middle of my back.  I kept saying that once I lost weight, that I would cut it.  Well, I cut it tonight and decided to stop hiding behind my hair!!  I cut off five inches.  I'm on my way to the new me in 2011, and this is another step that I had to take!

Today, I rested.  No CF, no yoga.  Just a night at the salon with my sister cutting and highlighting my hair...a process that takes hours.  I ate great again today, and went to lunch with an old friend. 

That's it for tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the new you! So proud of the steps you're taking to feel comfortable with yourself! Such an inspiration. :-) love you

    ReplyDelete