Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Year of ME!

It's Sunday.  Today, I had a mocha from Starbucks, along with a bacon sandwich and a piece of lemon loaf.  Tonight for dinner, I ate McDonalds.  I had a Angus 1/3 pounder with fries and a gross chocolate shake that I had a few sips of then threw away.  When Charlie came home from ice riding, I had him pick me up a hot fudge sundae since he was also stopping to grab dinner at McDonalds.  Why the shitty food??  Because tomorrow is Paleo Monday. 

I have been on a food bender for the last two months, I and feel terrible.  In April 2010, I won the Better Body Challenge (BBC) at CrossFit Fire.  I lost 25 pounds in 90 days and won $550.  After the BBC, I ate clean on and off until October...or until my 29th  birthday.  After that, I decided to eat whatever I wanted.  I have a small addiction to food.  Sugar to be exact.  Lots and lots of sugar.  I am about 25-30 pounds overweight.  I'm 5' 9" so I carry my weight well.  I can lose/gain 20 pounds and I look about the same.  One thing that I have never done, is felt comfortable naked.  That is my goal for 2011, to feel comfortable naked. 

I workout at CrossFit Fire in Lakemoor, IL.  I've been working out there about 15 months, and it is the hardest, most strenuous thing I have ever done...but I love it.  I workout there three to five days a week, and I do yoga two days a week.   My coaches at CrossFit Fire are Bill and Jennie.  They are AWESOME!  They promote a healthy lifestyle of exercise and Paleo dieting.  This blog will be my food log, workout log, complaining log, and progress log.  I hope that by sharing my this information publicly, I will hold myself accountable to eating healthy, exercising, and hitting my goals for 2011...in October for my 30th birthday to be exact!!!

3 comments:

  1. Girl, I feel ya. I'm doing the same thing. I had the thought at the beginning of December. And I think I've eaten a bajillion cookies and candy since. Let's do it together. I got your back if you got mine. :) love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kirsten!!! Love you babe!!! LET'S GET AFTER IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of keeping this blog, Alicia! I hope it can help keep you on track so you can reach your nakedness goal in October. :-)

    ReplyDelete